What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A Facebook video training course that helps you get more likes, shares, and comments
- Showing you exactly what type of content gets liked, commented and shared the most on Facebook
- Showing you how to stop paying Facebook huge advertising fees just to show people your content
- Showing you the exact tools used to make creating high-traffic posts quick and easy
- Showing you how to build your own content factory that works for your business
- Showing you how to customize content around you and your business specifically
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dominating Facebook’s News Feed scores 84.34/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://fbmadesimple.net/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fbmadesimple.net you’ll also be taken through to fbmadesimple.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)